SENIOR MEN’S COACHING VACANCIES
An opportunity has arisen to join the Annan Rugby senior men’s coaching team as
- Assistant Senior Team Coach.
- 2nd XV Coach / Team manager working within our established team structure.
We have a young and predominately locally produced squad, a keen playing and training ethic and a strong sense of the social aspects of rugby.
Annan Rugby is a community based club in Annan, S.W Scotland currently playing in West Division 1
Our aim is to implement a culture where players of all abilities are given the chance to develop. including young players offering a pathway into senior rugby.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for assisting head coach coaching Senior Teams;
- Develop the skills of the players;
- Plan programmes for coaching sessions;
- Evaluate all coaching sessions and games;
- Be able to utilise video footage for match/player analysis;
- Be present at coaching sessions and games (Tues, Thur, Sat);
- Attend coaching meetings;
- Attract and recruit new players;
- Position may suit recently retired or senior player looking to start their coaching journey working with our current UKCC Level 2 Head Coach;
- Travelling expenses paid where appropriate.
Knowledge & abilities
You will have or be working towards UKCC Level 2 coaching qualification or its equivalent such as the appropriate level of Scottish Rugby’s new coaching development pathway
The closing date for any applicants is the 12th June 2022