Annan Rugby have partnered up with The Looseheadz Foundation to Support Players, Coaches, Staff and Volunteers, in these unpredictable times we are living in and going forward into the Future. #TACKLETHESTIGMA
WAYS TO WELLBEING
- CONNECT ~ Stay connected with Family, Friends and Colleagues. Regular contact enables us to share ideas, concerns, worries and offer or received support.
- BE ACTIVE ~ Physical activity is good for our Mental Health, done in a way that is safe and right for you. A good diet, sleep and staying hydrated benefits towards good Mental Health.
- TAKE NOTICE ~ It is important for us to try and focus on being present and in the moment, as our thoughts and feelings about the unknown can overwhelm us.
- KEEP LEARNING ~ Mental stimulation has been shown to protect our Mental Health, taking up a new hobby or rediscovering old interest gives us goals to achieve.
Here at Annan Rugby we aim to build a Mental Health friendly Rugby Club
FURTHER HELP AND SUPPORT
If you are experiencing a Mental Health problem help and support is always available.
There are different helplines and listening services available that can provide emotional support.
- The Samaritans (24 hours a day) – 116 123
- CALM (5pm – midnight) – 0800 58 58 58
- Shout (24 hours a day) – text ‘SHOUT’ to 85258
- Childline (24 hours) 0800 1111
- Papyrus (9am – 10pm weekdays and 2pm – 10pm weekend & bank holidays) – 0800 068 4141
If you are looking for support and advice;
- Mind – 0300 123 3393
- Rethink Mental Illness – 0300 5000 927
- YoungMinds Parents Helpline – 0808 802 5544
- Hub of hope (find local services).
- NHS: Find Mental Health Services.
If you are looking for self-help;