YOUTH COACHES & HELPERS NEEDED.
YOUTH COACHES AND HELPERS AT ANNAN RUGBY
In order to continue with the ongoing growth and success of our junior section in the area Annan Rugby are seeking to add to their coaching provision across all of our junior teams – from P1 to U18 – both boys and girls.
At Annan rugby the focus is all about the child’s development and experience, so it is vital that we continue to enhance our coaching numbers and progression in this area.
All our coaches are supported and funded through the various SRU and World Rugby qualifications.
We are always on the look out for helpers to aid with the running of the teams, such as registration at training, setting up equipment, helping on match days etc
COACHES Requirements for position
- Be present at all training sessions and games throughout the season. In cases where one must be missed, arrangements must be made prior to the specific practice or game.
- Coach the team according to the skill level of the players in order to develop and improve their skills.
- Create and execute practice plans under the direction of the Club Development Officer or Senior coaching team where applicable.
- Communicate personally to all squad members and parents.
- Conduct all training sessions and fixtures in a professional, safe, and responsible manner while promoting good sportsmanship on and off the field in a manner that does not detract from the reputation of the club.
- Stay involved with continuing education and updated techniques as they pertain to the sport.
- Liaise with the Club Development Officer and Director of Rugby when appropriate to ensure the team’s objectives are being met.
To Apply/More Information
Interested individuals should contact Nicole Barlow, Club Development Officer on:
Nicole Barlow: 07771 619559 / NicoleBarlow@AnnanRFC.com
Please Note: These are voluntary positions and all successful applicants will require to undergo vetting through the PVG Scheme.